Friday, January 23, 2009

Published in the Daniel Smith Artist Materials Catalog!


Last year I was contacted by Ampersand Art Supply to write an article about working in oil on Gessobord. (They are a wonderful company that makes some of the best archival wood surfaces I have ever used!) I was honored to say the least, and began a new painting documenting every step of the way... I am excited to announce that this article has now been published in the recent copy of Daniel Smith Artist Materials Spring Catalog!  The article is titled, "How to get More Out of Your Painting Surface, Working with Oils on Gessobord". View the article by clicking HERE.

Detail from "Starting Point"

The painting titled, "Starting Point", that I did for the article has recently sold, but all the photos I took of the painting in progress have been organized into a slideshow now showing on JenTV! I have now added the JenTV feature to my website! So now you can explore all my slideshows and movies about technique in one spot! To view this slideshow visit JenTV now! -click HERE.


No comments: