2"x4" Oil on Canvas
You likie? I shippy.
Guess what!? I'VE BEEN TAGGED! How exciting is THAT!? My first tag... makes me so happy... sniff sniff - I am so honored to have received "A Passion for Painting" award AND even more honored that it was given to me by such a remarkable artist, Steven Walker! I am blushing. Thank you soooo much!
According to the rules of being tagged, I am supposed to link to the artist that tagged me, list seven things that I love, choose seven other artist's to pass the award to, and then notify them of the award... so, here 'goes...
7 Things I Love (besides the obvious husband, family, etc.)
1. All things food.
2. All things sweet (IE. candy, chocolate - make good gifts... hint hint.)
3. All things itty bitty. (IE. teeny tiny, miniature - like "Oh my goooosh, that's so tiny I have to buy it!")
4. The smell of oil paint in my studio. (Except when I've forgotten to ventilate and pass out from toxic fumes.)
5. Early Ford Broncos and many other classic cars. (Especially my STOLEN Bronco... Jerks.)
6. Snakes, Chameleons, and Lizards. (At one point I owned 2 large boa constrictors, a Jackson's Chameleon, 2 Bearded Dragons, and worked in a pet store cuz I couldn't get enough.)
7. Answering technical questions about art materials, helping people, and making people smile. (Used to work 10 years for an art supply company where I did this all the time in a retail environment... now I try to find ways to do it in my every day life.)
7 Fantastic Artist's (including Steven Walker) to drool over
2. Leslie Sealy
6. David Malan