Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Titled: Alone Again 2"x2"
SOLD

Titled: Anticipation 4"x4"
SOLD



Titled: The Huddle 2"x2"
SOLD

Titled: First Impression 2"x2"
SOLD

I made it outside today to Discovery Park...Needed some local inspiration for my next paintings! It was a wonderful day! Had a picnic with myself, painted lots of mini's, took a snooze in the sun, and all while I was "on the clock"! I love my new office - what a view! You can peak at all the new pocket sized landscapes I did today, here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Slack,

These little paintings are
way too cool! What did you use
to make the little crackles?

-Malcho

Jennifer Phillips said...

The texture is created using a tweaked mixture of gel mediums and crackle paste by Golden. It is so fun to see the crackles appear, they are completely unpredictable!