Monday, March 26, 2012

I've Had a Baby Girl!



Visit Shutterfly.com to create your own personalized photo book.


Introducing my newest and best creation yet!
Avery Lynn Phillips

Soooo, yeeeaaaah.... uuuuhm, I've been gone from this blog for a while. I apologize to all my followers. And thank you to those that have reached out to me to find out what I have been up to during my pregnancy.

I am on a bit of "maternity leave" at the moment from my art career and plan to return very soon... once I can get back into a routine at the studio. I am hoping this cute little girlie will be accompanying me as my assistant! (wink)

I DO have a solo show planned this year in October, at the Brackenwood Gallery in Langley, WA, and look forward to all the new work that I will be producing here in the near future... I feel new techniques and directions on the horizon. This likely will be my only show this year involving my larger paintings.

Until then I have been pouring my creative energy into photography and digital art! Can you believe it? My newest medium of choice - NO TOXIC FUMES to deal with in the studio! Due to my lack of time and ease ability of uploading artwork directly from my iPhone... I mainly have been using Facebook for my social media addiction. So for the time being, please follow me on Facebook for my latest updates on art, baby, and more!

Visit my NEW blog!!! It's about Avery and HER adventures. Follow us at:
www.littlegirliepants/blogspot.com




2 comments:

Sunny Avocado Art said...

Wow! Congratulations...beautiful baby and name...

Jennifer Phillips said...

Thank you! Love your profile image!!!