Monday, September 6, 2010

Fwd: Art in the Pearl was a BLAST!

Well I am excited to say that I have jumped on the smart phone bandwagon... Yes folks, I have got an iPhone! So you know what I'm doing right now? Sitting in McDonalds typing my blog entry on my phone. Yeah. Weird.
So to be brief, or rather to save me the pain of trying to type my recent Portland art fair adventure on this here teeny tiny keypad with my big wo-man thumbs, I will be short... Here goes:

So, I've been on the road for a couple weeks now (which I will elaborate on later) and just finished up a show at Art in the Pearl. Two words... Portland Rocks! Thanks you to all that visited me and sorry to those I may have missed because I failed to notify you sooner! :0) Here's a picture from the show on Saturday. I'm getting a thumb cramp so I'll type more when I get to a real computer! Take care!

No comments: