Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Just a Taste


I am excited to announce that I have officially finished my gigantasourus painting! Yahoo!!! Am I gonna show you it? Nooo way! Or not yet at least. Above is just a taste of the finished piece. And my favorite friend Dozer decided to plant it in front of my easel before snapping the shot!

For those that are local here in Seattle, I would love for you to swing by my show this weekend for the big reveal of my large oil painting and several other new goodies I will have on display! Oh! I also have fantastic LARGER prints this year all duded up in fancy 8 ply mat board for a sleek modern look! And don't forget those little Tree Charms! They are going to go fast!

Come on down to the Bellevue Art Museum Artsfair! It's three whole days of fantastic art, artists, food, and people watching! Here's the info:

July 24th -26th
Friday/Saturday from 9:30 am - 9:30 pm
Sunday from 9:30 am - 6 pm
My booth number is N-8 (not the same as last year!)

Don't worry if you can't make it, I will post images of the final piece above after the show and more pictures OF the show next week! Wish me luck!

Oooh, if you are not following me on Twitter, you are missing out! I met Lisa Lamoreaux there and I encourage you to check out her work too! She also will be at the show in booth I-16.

2 comments:

DickRink said...

Even when you only give away a small piece, it really looks great!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.