Thursday, July 30, 2009

I'm in a Commercial!

Click here for a link to Creative Media Alliance Blog to read about this photo

Sorry for the double post today, but I almost forgot to share something really exciting! My good friend Jai Suh, of Creative Media Alliance, just finished up working on the commercial my friends (Danyelle and Mark) and I were cast in for the Taphouse Grill here in Seattle, WA... It was soooo much fun to do! Jai is also an amazing web designer - so if you are looking for one, check out his portfolio by clicking his company link above.


NOTE: The video below got cropped when pasting into this post so I of course got cropped as well... please click above for the full version.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I Want To Be An Artist said...

very cool commercial! loved it!