Friday, February 13, 2009

Shows in February!


"Come to Light"
Oil on Panel, 24x24
SOLD

Two exciting shows to announce (since I have done a poor job updating my actual website)...
If you're in California, drive over to Grass Valley and visit The Red Crow Anthologies for a wonderful romantic Valentine's Day event of indulgence on February 14th! A feast for the eyes and the taste buds! I have some new paintings now in stock and a NEW edition to my pocket series paintings... check out the easels made out of real branches! So cool... they'll be available in my Etsy store real soon!

Also for all those who are local here in Seattle, please join me February 19th from 5:30-7:30 at the University House, in Wallingford for a huge group show called "Illuminated at Night, Dusk, and Dawn".  There will be tons of art (including mine), wine, hors d'oeuvres and contemporary live jazz! The location is at 4400 Stone Way N, Seattle, WA 98103. Happy to announce that one of the pieces I was entering in the show has sold! Very exciting! Hope to see you there!