Thursday, July 31, 2008

After the Show...


Well as you all may have known, this past weekend I had a booth at the Bellevue Arts Fair.
The weekend went very well for me for a first timer! I met about a bazillion cool people over three days and was very fortunate to have several purchase artwork from me! It is always exciting to talk to a bunch of new faces and also get to rub noses with some of the "big boys"! 

I had a chance to meet another favorite pastel artist, Casey Klahn at my booth. His work is so beautiful! Rich color with a balance of neutral grays and yummy soft edges. Check out his blog and what Casey had to say about me and the fair here. I had a really difficult time leaving my booth to see the rest of the fair, but once I did I made a mad dash to some of my other favorite landscape artists at the fair: Taman Vanscoy, Marla Baggetta, and Eric Hall

I want to thank everyone that came by to visit me this past weekend! And I can't forget to thank my booth neighbors for all the wonderful advice they gave me! Check out Rick Abrams and Mehrdad Azarpays websites - they both do wonderful work!


"Onset of Spring Two" 4x4x2 inches
SOLD

After the show was over, I was soooo energized by all the interest in my work, that I got busy that following Monday afternoon painting once again! To see this piece a several other newbies, click here. I am excited to announce that I now can accept credit cards! I have one of those fancy wireless terminals now because of the fair! Yahooooo! 

No comments: