Thursday, July 8, 2010

Three Weekends in a Row!

"Gathering"
24x24
Oil on Canvas Mounted to Panel
Please contact Cole Gallery for purchase information

July marks the beginning of ... whelp... my head spinning... with three art shows in a row starting this weekend, I am sure to be busy busy busy! And I LOVE it! So I have to say that there may be a little delay in my blog posts for the rest of the month. I highly recommend you follow me on Facebook in the meantime - just click the "like" button when you get there and you'll see what I am up to, shorthand style!

I will be in the following places (what feels like all at once) this Month:

July 10th & 11th
Choochokam Arts Festival, Langley, WA Booth #A22
*SALE on remaining inventory of PRINTED tree charms - $10 bucks off!

July 16th - 18th
Salem Art Fair, Salem, OR Booth #129

July 23rd - 25th
Bellevue Festival of the Arts, Bellevue, WA Booth #51

Please visit my website here for more detailed show information for July and the rest of the year, or/and click on the links above. Will I be in a city near you???

4 comments:

Caroline Peña Bray said...

Love the lighting in 'Gathering', creeping through the branches and blurring the edges...

Best of luck with the July shows, I'm sure you'll be a huge hit!

Anonymous said...

A very beautiful piece Jen. Glad your keeping busy, your gonna need a vacation after all that work :)

Happy painting!

Dawn

How To make Money Online Blog said...

Lovely painting. I love this. Nice picture with beautiful artist ;).

Vida said...

It´s very beautiful your pictures!