Sunday, October 4, 2009

I'm Branching Out!

Okay, Okay, it is true... I am obsessed! Lately I have been exploring my inner desire to create wearable art and I must say that I am loving it! It all started when I began painting my little tiny oil paintings on Scrabble tile game pieces... I would go to the local market on Sunday rummaging through bins to find the one letter I was missing. THEN I saw other bins, full of antique trinkets and more... letter press keys, watch faces, dominos, typewriter keys, doll parts, more more more!

Now I have my own bins. Bins of old vintage goodies just waiting to become something new! Reused, upcycled, and reborn! So I created my own line of jewelry and called it "reJENeration design"! Get it? Re - JEN - eration? That's me. I'm Jen. Yup. And very excited to announce that several of my new jewelries are now posted on my NEW store online! So please take a look when you get the chance... so many things that make unique gifts and keep-sakes you will love!

So just that you aren't confused I now have two stores. One for my art/paintings and little trees: www.jenniferphillipsart.com

And one for my jewelry too: www.reJENerationdesigns.com

I realize you may have signed up for this blog anticipating everything related to my painting, so I probably won't post very much about my jewelry here (or I will try not to)... so when I post something new to my jewelry line it will show up in the widget I created to the right instead!

So in celebration of the "selfish plug" I now give you a few morsels of new paintings and jewelry pieces freshly posted to my stores... Thanks for looking!

"Branching Out"
Original Oil on Canvas 18x24 Available - email for pricing
Prints Available Starting at $20 - Click here

"Restless Again"
Original Oil Miniature 2"x4" with Easel
$57
Click Here for Purchase Information

Creepy Doll Face Print on Vintage Scrabble Tile
$12
Click Here for Purchase Information

Tiny Beetle Bug Print with Shimmery Wings on Vintage Scrabble Tile
$15 - FREE Shipping!
Click Here for purchase information

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awsome Jen!

Love The creepy baby faces!

-Malcho

Anonymous said...

Helloooo? Where are you Jen? Hope your feeling better :)