Friday, September 26, 2008

Garage Sale

If you are a local here in Seattle and you want CHEAP art materials DO NOT MISS my garage sale this Sunday only! Art materials and a large selection of books, magazines, Communication Arts Issues, Showcase, Black Book, and stock photo books for the taking! I basically purged all my illustration reference materials. 
Here is an additional list of other non art related items:
Kitchen/Dining Table
Book Case/Stand
Fish/Reptile tanks stands accessories
Clothes/Shoes
Dog Crates 
Gargoyles
Halloween costumes
Golf gear
Check out some of these non art related goods at my flicker image page here. After Sunday, it is all getting donated - so come and get it! If you are looking for a particular art material let me know as I have so much stuff I may have it at my new studio and would be willing to let it go! Cheap is the theme this weekend! 

No comments: